Nupur Sharma has also been a spokesperson of the BJP party and has participated in various media discussions to represent his party’s ideas. In the Delhi state elections of 2015, he contested against Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal and veteran Indian National Congress leader Kiran Walia. However, he lost the election but emerged as the runner-up.
Nupur Sharma is a lawyer and leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He has worked on various important posts for his party. He is also famous for contesting the Delhi Assembly elections of 2015 against Aam Admi party chief Arvind Kejriwal .
Nupur Sharma was born on April 23, 1985 in a Brahmin family in New Delhi, India. He received his primary education from Delhi Public School, New Delhi. After that, for higher education, he got admitted to the Hindu College of Delhi University and received LLB degree. After that, Nupur Sharma received LL.M from the London School of Economics, London, England.
His physical height is 170 cms, weight is 65 kg, and the color of the eyes is black and hair color is also black.
There is currently no information about Nupur Sharma’s parents and siblings. In the year 2014, he married Vinay Sharma. Thereby they have a son.
Nupur Sharma has been active in politics since his college days. Due to which he contested the election of president of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad Party for the presidential election of the University of Delhi University and won. He was also the young ambassador of Teach for India (affiliated to the United States). While in the party, he has handled several important positions, such as the BJP National Executive Committee’s youth wing, as a member of the Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM), the National Media Co-incharge of BJP Yuva Morcha (BJYM) In the form, “youth”, members of BJP’s Working Committee and state executive committee, BJP members of Delhi, etc.
- In the year 2009, he worked as a Guest Editor on the occasion of Republic Day on the special program of the famous newspaper “The Times of India”.
- In March 2009, he was inducted into the country’s top 10 most inspirational women by the Hindustan Times.
- In July 2012, Nupur Sharma was also a member of BJP’s delegation to the India-Pak American Council of Young Political Leaders (ACYPL), a summit held in the United States.
- Nupur Sharma started some welfare projects, such as installing solar lamps for campus security, installation of water purifiers and CCTV and during the tenure of Chairman of the University of Delhi University, he successfully completed these projects.
- They love travelling and writing.